Our COVID-19 Response
Our constant focus during this trying time is to ensure that we are doing everything we can do to protect our employees, delivery couriers, vendors and of course all of the amazing patrons of Javelina. This has been a difficult adjustment to our business and life in general but below are some of the things we are doing to make sure that we are a positive contributor to everyone's well being.
* All employees are monitored for elevated temperatures before starting a shift.
* All employees are required to wear masks and gloves during service.
* We have encouraged social distancing in the restaurant, where possible.
* We increased the amount of cleaning we are doing in the restaurant before, during and after each shift and have set aside days each week where we will close and do a weekly deep cleaning.
* We have moved to a contactless exchange of all food bags at both restaurants.
*We continue to read articles and participate in conference calls with health professionals and other restaurant owners to find additional best practices that we can implement at Javelina.
If you see or hear of other things we could be doing that you think might make a difference, please email me at email@example.com
Thank you so much for your support and we will continue to update this section as needed.
Matt Post - Owner, Javelina